Data Center and Networking
The successful construction of a data network begins with proper planning. Because your data center and networking components must interrelate with other support systems, it is imperative to understand your overall facility design and consider the logistics of how and where these systems will coexist.
Our construction approach includes:
- Uniformity with build layouts and designs
- Power planning and consumption
- Project engineering – Visio® with isometric renderings
- Materials control through stocking and delivery planning
- Seamless project coordination