Business Computer Services
At Bridge Mark Systems we understand Small and Mid-Sized Businesses should receive the same level of service that large corporations receive. If you rely on the stability of your network for your business, you understand the need for the system to work. Downtime can result in lost clientele and must be prevented.
The big companies have in-house IT Departments, but the cost might not be feasible for your particular business. The IT Guy who works on the side may work for small start-ups and mom and pop shops, but your company might need someone more reliable when there is an emergency. Lucky for you there is another alternative. BridgeMark Systems offers services exclusively to small and mid-sized businesses that gives them the reliability and response times of an in-house IT Department.
For a set, affordable monthly rate, we will take care of all of your computer work for you. BridgeMark Systems can come to you in the Central North Carolina area to keep your business running efficiently through regular PC repair, service, and upgrades.
What is the advantage to a monthly computer service and repair plan?
- On-site computer services at your home office or business
- You don’t pay hourly for remote computer help
- We will perform preventative maintenance like Virus checks and removal, Spyware removal, Malware removal, and disc cleanups on a timely schedule so that your computer is never running slow.
- You get your very own IT company for much less than paying an IT employee.
- Your data will be scheduled for backup regularly without you having to think about it.
- We remove viruses, malware, and clutter caused by software installations.
- We give your PC a thorough tune-up to run faster when your computer has too many competing applications or auto-starts.
- We run system diagnostics, optimize your system, remove the viruses, clean up the clutter, and remove unused software safely.
- We provide easy, convenient backup systems so that you never lose your family photos or important documents.
- We install memory upgrades, a larger hard-drive, or reinstall your Operating System to keep your computer up-to-date.
- We offer a Hassle-Free Computer Care Maintenance Program with a set, affordable monthly rate to take care of all of your computer needs.
- Network Optimization
- Network Maintenance & Support
- Security audits and documentation
- Back-up and Disaster Recovery
- Policies & Procedures
- Enterprise email and spam solutions